eSIM.me Marketplace Refund Policy
Reimbursement policy for eSIM profiles
This Refund Policy ("Policy") describes in which cases you can get a refund for an eSIM profile you ordered via the marketplace.esim.me website ("Website" or "Service"). This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and TelcoVillage GmbH ("TelcoVillage GmbH", "we", "us" or "our"). You should read this Policy so that you understand the exact requirements for requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA"), the procedure you must follow when requesting a refund for an eSIM Profile, and your cooperation obligations to ensure successful delivery to your eSIM-enabled device in the first place.
- eSIM profiles are digital content within the meaning of Section 312f (3) of the German Civil Code (BGB).
- The consumer's right of revocation in the case of the "sale of eSIM profiles" is governed by the provisions of sections 312f (3), 356 (2) no. 2, (5), 357 (9) of the German Civil Code (BGB).
- The right of withdrawal to which the consumer is entitled pursuant to Section 356 (5) of the German Civil Code (BGB) shall expire upon performance of the service.
- The time of emailing the QR code that receives the link to the eSIM profile is deemed to be the time of service provision.
Cancellation of the order
- You can send us a request to cancel your order
- An order can only be cancelled if a QR code has not yet been created AND the cancellation request has been confirmed by TelcoVillage.
- An order cannot be cancelled if a QR code has already been created by our system.
- An order cannot be cancelled if the cancellation request has not been confirmed by TelcoVillage.
Reimbursement of an order
An order can only be refunded if ALL of the following are met:
- The refund of the eSIM profile explicitly declared in the product description is e.g. with "REFUNDABLE" or similar.
- The QR code has not yet been scanned. QR code scans that did not result in the installation of the eSIM profile also count as scanned.
- We will receive an email from you assuring us that you have deleted the QR code from all your devices, clouds and accounts and that you have not shared it.
- The processing fee for the refund, if any according to the product description, has been paid in full and without dispute.
In all other cases a refund is not possible. Not even if the customer has not used or does not want to use the eSIM profile for any reason.
Your duty to cooperate
For a successful delivery of the email you are obliged to cooperate.
- You must provide a publicly available email address when placing your order.
- You must not refuse the acceptance of the email e.g. by blockers or firewalls or similar.
If you refuse to accept an email, you agree to pay the costs and fees incurred as a result of the refusal.
Complaints via PayPal or your credit card company
- Reason for complaint "item not received".
- Reason for complaint "item not as described".
You agree to pay a handling fee of €20 to TelcoVillage GmbH for each complaint "item not received" or similar, if our email server indicates the email dispatch of the QR code as "sent" or "SENT", regardless of the outcome of the complaint.
You agree to pay a handling fee of €20 to TelcoVillage GmbH for each complaint with the reason "item not as described" or similar, if the eSIM profile server indicates the eSIM profile as "downloaded" or "DOWNLOADED", regardless of the outcome of the complaint.
Your contact with us
If you wish to contact us regarding this policy, you may do so via the contact form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write a letter to TelcoVillage GmbH, c/o RMA [number] eSIM.me, Hennigsdorfer Str. 126, 13530 Berlin, Germany.
This document was last updated on September 24, 2023.
This document has been translated from German. Only the original German document is legally binding.